Terms & Conditions
Castle Mountain Central Reservation has been assisting you in finding the perfect accommodations at Castle Mountain Resort since 2006. We manage the largest selection of privately owned accommodations at Castle Mountain Resort. Please read the following terms and conditions to ensure you are fully aware of your rights and responsibilities.
Rates and Occupancy:
All rates quoted are per night, per suite in Canadian dollars and subject to tax. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice. In the event of any rate discrepancies, the company’s published rate sheet will be considered accurate. Maximum occupancy is strictly limited to the number of pillows provided in the booked property, including sofa beds. Violation of occupancy policy may result in eviction with no refund for the unused portion of the stay or extra charges.
Deposit and Final Payment:
A 50% of deposit per stay (total charge including taxes) is due at the time of booking and $150.00 is non refundable.
Deposit and final payments must be provided via credit card (VISA or Master Card). Certified cheque or cash may be used for final payment only.
Final payment is due upon arrival (at check in), is non-refundable.
Minimum night stays may be required as set by the company from time to time.
Rental Age Requirements:
The majority of registered occupants must be a minimum of 25 years of age for all Castle Mountain Central Reservation rental properties.
Identification stating proof of age will be required at time of check in (driver’s license).
Reservations made that do not meet these pre-stated requirements will not be permitted to check in and be subject to forfeiture of all payments made in advance of arrival.
All reservations made on the telephone are confirmed on receipt of a confirmation letter including reservation number, deposit and final payment details, via e-mail (or alternate method if requested).
It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure the reservation details contained within the confirmation letter received from the company are accurate.
From time to time, the company may extend discounts off published rates or amend rate season.
Any special offer is applicable to NEW reservations only and may not be applied to an existing reservation.
Changing or Cancelling a Reservation:
Changing a reservation may be possible but is not guaranteed and is based on availability.
Fees will apply as follow:
- A 50% of deposit per stay (total charge including taxes) is due at the time of booking and of $150.00 is non refundable.
- If Cancellation is made a month prior to arrival, you will get a full refund of your deposit after the $150.00 non-refundable fee.
- Any cancellation within the month prior to your arrival will NOT be refunded.
- All changes to a reservation must be requested in writing a minimum of one month
- Rates and specials are not transferable. There will be no refunds for unused portions of a reservation.
- The company will confirm the cancellation number. Guests will be liable for full payment for reservations that do not have an associated cancellation number.
- The guests will be liable for full payment if a guest does not arrive on the confirmed arrival date.
- Confirmation of any changes will be sent by e-mail unless otherwise requested.
- Changes or cancellations not made will forfeit all monies paid.
Guest Arrival and Departure:
- Check in is from 4pm -10pm. Check out is by 11am (Winter Season).
- Check in is from 3pm -10pm. Check out is by 11am (Summer Season).
- Where possible, the guest is to provide an estimated arrival time.
Lodging Waiver and Security Deposit:
- At check-in the registered occupant, must read and complete the Waiver Form provided by the company.
- The registered occupant must pay the final payment upon check in.
- Waiver form must be executed for each unit.
- The company reserves the right to request and enforce multiple waivers for each unit.
- The registered occupant is to provide the company with a list of all occupants of the suite at check-in.
- Guests agree to maintain the property in the same condition it was received upon arrival. Guests are liable for any damages or loss to the premises and the furnishings, equipment and household items that occur during the guests’ occupancy.
- The registered occupant provides authority to the company to make charges against the pre-authorization provided by the registered occupant, and is responsible for all damages (on a first and third party basis, for repair, remediation or replacement: and if damages are not repairable in whole or in part, for a charge for financial damages).
- The damage deposit maybe charged the following: Damage to the property, failing to meet agreed upon check-out time requirements, not meeting cleaning requirements which may include washing and putting away dishes, leaving accommodations organized and tidy and talking all garbage, not returning keys.
- All costs will be assessed within 30 days of departure. IF you notice damages to the property upon arrival, please notify our office.
Quiet Time and Consideration of Others:
Quiet time is from 10pm to 8am.
The company reserves the right to find or evict at their discretion, with no refund, on the basis of violations of rental policies including, but not limited to, excessive noise and inappropriate or illegal behavior.
Release of Liability:
The company will not refund and is not liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature of guests resulting from events beyond the company’s control. Examples include, but are not limited to, weather conditions, snow conditions, lift closures, road closures and flight delays.
The company cannot guarantee the operation of in-suite service including but not limited to, heat, a/c, plumbing, appliances, fireplaces, hot tubs, or like equipment and common facilities. No refund or discounts will be made upon their failure however every effort will be made to make repairs as soon as possible.
The company will guarantee accommodation however will not guarantee an individual property or property type.
Should the company provide the guest with accommodations not equal to or exceeding those confirmed, the company will provide the guest with compensation in a n amount not exceeding the posted rate difference.
The company does not guarantee properties are non-allergenic.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the building at all times. Violation will result in fines being levied.
- Dogs are allowed in certain units with additional charges. (See Pet info. Page)
- Dog must be kept on a leash at all times when outside the reserved property.
Additional charges may apply for additional services required as a result of accidents, damages to property or noise complaints (including reimbursement required as a result of inconveniencing other guests) due to dogs.
- The company will not provide any scheduled housekeeping services in properties where dogs are left unattended.
Dogs found in non-designated “dog friendly” properties or areas will result in a fine and possible eviction.
- All units are self-contained and include fully equipped kitchens stocked with single serve salt and pepper, liquid dish soap, dishwasher soap, dish cloths and dish towels in all kitchens.
- The company will provide basic housekeeping service every 3 days.
- Housekeeping services for any property can be arranged by the company at additional charges. Any such request much be made in a week prior to desire time of service.
Lost Keys: $50.00 per key will be charged